I made this and it turned out DELICIOUS! I love Horchata, and many times when we go out to a Mexican restaurant you never know how good it will be, so I thought I would try some out when I made a Mexican dish. It was so easy to make, you gotta try it!8 cups water
2 cups rice (uncooked)
4 cinnamon sticks
2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
sugar
1. Blend the rice and cinnamon sticks in a blender with 2 cups water for about a minute
2. Pour the blended rice into a large bowl or pitcher and add the remaining 6 cups of water.
3. Let it sit for at least 8 hours, overnight is best.
4. Strain the mixture into the pitcher you plan to serve it in.
5. Add the milk, vanilla and sugar ( I just add sugar to my taste)
6. Refrigerate or serve with ice and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment